Further to our last update on Covid-19 we are aware that a number of clubs and individuals have been in contact with us in relation to whether boccia is allowed to return. Part of the process in returning to play boccia is ensuring that we have clear and robust guidelines in place that meet the requirements of the Government Guidance and our insurers. We have submitted our draft guidance to our Insurers and we are currently awaiting their approval before we get sign off from the Covid-19 working group. As soon as we have received this we will endeavour to get the guidance out to our members and clubs as quickly as possible.


We thank you for your ongoing patience and support in helping us to keep everyone safe